Newly established in March 2015, the 15-Week Korean Language Program is a program tailored to the demands and characteristics of exchange students (and general learners with visas).
With a moderate study load, it aims at enabling students fully to understand and use what they have learned.
This program will be offered for 15 weeks twice a year (spring and fall sessions) and include one week of vacation after seven weeks of class. The 15-week Korean Language Program is designed to incorporate Korean language skills, writing, reading, listening and speaking. The course uses the textbook, 사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4, I LOVE KOREAN 5~6.
- ※This program is for people who already have a valid visa, and you cannot get a visa through this program.
If you need a D-4 visa, and/or a dormitory, you need to apply for Regular program.
- -Visa: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/schoolLife/visa.jsp
- -Dormitory: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/dormitory/introduction.jsp
1. Academic Schedule
|Session||Course Duration||Application Deadline||Notification of Acceptance (E-mail)||Placement Test|
|2020 Fall||Sep 2 - Dec 14||Aug 7, 2020||Aug 14, 2020||Aug 26, 2020|
|2021 Spring||Mar 10 - Jun 21||Feb 12, 2021||Feb 19, 2021||Mar 3, 2021|
|2021 Fall||Sep 8 - Dec 21||Aug 13, 2021||Aug 20, 2021||Sep 1, 2021|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- (1)Each session consists of 15 weeks (including 1 week of vacation), the total of 126 hours of classes.
- (2)Students at Gwanak campus meet on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for three hours from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- (3) Each class consists of approximately 12.
수업편성 Period 1 Period 2 Period 3 09:00 - 09:50 10:00 - 10:50 11:00 - 11:50