Throughout summer vacation, students with no knowledge of Korean language or minimal Korean skills can learn basic communication skills in Korean including elementary pronunciation and grammar. The course includes Korean classes well-coordinated with comprehensive language lessons which generally cover speaking, listening, reading and writing at once, and specialized lessons which focus on each function of speaking, listening, reading and writing. Each class group has about 10 students.
1. Academic Schedule※ 2020 semester has been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
|Course Period||Beginning of Application Period||Course Registration Period||Deadline for Early Application and Payment||Deadline for Application and Payment|
|2020, June 24st ~ July 24th||January 13th||January 13th ~ June 15th||February 28th||May 31st|
2. Course Description
- (1)ISP Korean 1 course is a 5-week course (total 28 hours).
- (2)Classes are held 2 hours per day on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- (3)Class hours are from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- (4)Each class group has about 10 students.