This is a short-term program for students to learn Korean language and culture during summer vacation periods. Students have opportunities to learn Korean language and experience Korean culture through direct experience. Classes are offered at two levels of proficiency, beginning and intermediate, with an average of twelve students or less in each class. Korean language classes integrate all language skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing along with each separate respective skill based classes of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
1. Academic Schedule
|Period||Application deadline||Notification of acceptance (e-mail)||Registration deadline||Placement Test|
|Jun 24 – Jul 26||May 24(Fri)||May 29(Wed)||Jun 7(Fri)||Jun 24(Mon)|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- ①The program consists of 5 weeks, the total of 100 hours of classes.
- ②Students meet four hours a day from Monday to Friday.
- ③Summer courses run from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- ④Each class consists of approximately 12 students.
- ⑤Diverse culture immersion and special activities are included.
(When culture immersion and special activities are performed, classes may end at times different from the regular class hours.)