These classes were developed for adult learners who wish to enhance their Korean proficiency for basic communication indispensable to everyday life.
The course comprises four academic terms a year with 10-week classes at each level (Level 1 - Level 6).
Along with the existing evening program with the textbook, 사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4, the intermediate level class using the textbook I LOVE KOREAN 5, 6 are open. In addition to the Korean language skills required for everyday life, learners who want to improve their intermediate level of Korean skills can take the evening course.
- ※This program is for people who already have a valid visa, and you cannot get a visa through this program.
If you need a D-4 visa, and/or a dormitory, you need to apply for Regular program.
- -Visa: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/schoolLife/visa.jsp
- -Dormitory: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/dormitory/introduction.jsp
1. Academic Schedule
|Session||Course duration||Application deadline||Notification of acceptance (E-mail)||Placement test|
|2020 Fall||Aug 31 - Nov 5||Jul 31(Fri)||Aug 7(Fri)||Aug 26(Wed)|
|2020 Winter||Nov 30 - Feb 4||Oct 30(Fri)||Nov 6(Fri)||Nov 25(Wed)|
|2021 Spring||Mar 8 - May 13||Feb 3(Wed)||Feb 10(Wed)||Mar 3(Wed)|
|2021 Summer||Jun 7 - Aug 12||May 7(Fri)||May 14(Fri)||Jun 2(Wed)|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- (1)Each session consists of 10 weeks, the total of 60 hours of classes.
- (2)Students meet on Mondays and Thursdays, for three hours from 6:30 PM to 9:20 PM.
- (3)Each class consists of approximately 12 students.
- (4)사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4 developed by SNU LEI are used as textbooks in the beginner and I LOVE KOREAN 5, 6 are used in intermediate classes.
수업편성 Period 1 Period 2 Period 3 18:30 - 19:20 19:30 - 20:20 20:30 - 21:20