1. Tuition Payment
- ①New students must pay the tuition fee by the tuition fee payment deadline (Friday seven weeks before the beginning of classes) after they have been notified of their admission.
- ②To reregister for the next session, students who are currently enrolled in Korean language courses in the regular program must pay the tuition fee by the final class day of the current session.
- ③To reregister for the next session, students who have already been admitted to or registered for Korean language courses previously in the regular program but subsequently have gone on leaves of absence for one or more sessions must pay the tuition fee by Friday seven weeks before the beginning of classes. (Students who need the standard letter of admission for visa issuance must contact the KLEC after they have paid the tuition fee.)
- ④Tuition fees for each class are as follows :
|Section||Regular Morning Class||Regular Afternoon Class||Advanced Academic Class|
|Tuition (for 1 session)||KRW 1,650,000||KRW 1,500,000||Morning Class KRW 1,320,000|
|Afternoon Class KRW 1,200,000|
※The amount of tuition is subject to change every semester. In case of a tuition increase, students must make additional payment even upon making tuition payment.
- ⑤A course may be cancelled when its registration capacity has not been reached
※ Students who fail to register by the pre-established tuition fee payment deadline will not be allowed to register for the session. Please abide by the tuition fee payment deadline.
2. Tuition Fee Refunds
- ①Please visit the LEI homepage(https://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec)to apply for a refund.
LOGIN → [My page] → [Courses I have taken] → [Course application records] → [REFUND]
- ②You must enter your bank account information in order to receive the refund. (The bank account must be under your name.
- ③The refund amount varies depending on the time of your request, as informed below.
* 드래그하여 확인하세요.
|Before class begins||100% of tuition fee(application fee NOT included)|
|After class begins||
- ④ Refund amount will be deposited within 20 business days from the time your refund application is received.
※Under Korean government policies, it is impossible to transfer to another school after admission cancellation.
※After applying for refund or delay, visa(D-4) will be cancelled within 2weeks.
- ①If you are not able to attend the registered semester, you are permitted once to delay your registration to the following semester. (applications for deferrals must be made by Sunday of the first week.)
- ②Please visit the LEI homepage(https://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec) to apply for deferrals.
LOGIN → [My page] → [Courses I have taken] → [Course application records] → [DELAY]
- ③Please notify the KLEC office by phone or e-mail after you have made a deferral(02-880-5488,email@example.com).
If you do not attend class within the first week of semester, your registration will be automatically cancelled. 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded.