1) Tuition Payment
- ①The tuition must be paid by the deadline upon receiving the notification of acceptance.
- ②Tuition fees for each program are as follows:
||Korean Language Teachers Training Program
|Tuition (for 1 session)
※The amount of tuition is subject to change every semester. In case of a tuition increase, students must make additional payment even upon making tuition payment.
- ③A course may be cancelled when its registration capacity has not been reached.
2) Withdrawals and Refunds
- ①Withdrawals and refunds are only available within the first weekdays of the session.
- ②In order to get a reimbursement, please submit a refund application form and a copy of your bankbook.
- ③ Refund amount varies according to the refund policy.
등록금 취소 및 환불
|Before class begins
||Within the first weekdays of the session
||After the first week
|90% of tuition
||70% of tuition
- ①If a student cannot attend classes for personal reasons after registering, a deferral to may be permitted and only be granted once.
- ②The student must submit the deferral application form to the KLEC office.
- ③If a student is unable to return for the specified session, no refund will be made.