1. Admission Process
- -A high school diploma or equivalent
- (2)Application Documents
- ①Application form
- Applicants may apply online. Please click the “Online application” icon.
- ②Official academic transcript or certificate of graduation from the most recent school attended
- ③A copy of current passport (information page with a photo)
- ④Application fee: KRW 30,000 (non-refundable)
- ※ All documents will not be returned.
- (3)How to apply
- Students should do the online application after signing up. All the original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
2. Admission Procedure
- (1)Candidates will be selected only after the required documents have been assessed. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if vacancies remain.
- (2)Applicants will be individually notified of the screening results one week after the application deadline.
- (3)Successful applicants are required to pay the tuition fee by the payment deadline upon receiving the notification of acceptance.
- (4)Students must take a placement test to complete the admission procedure. Students with no prior knowledge of Korean will be automatically placed in level 1.