Rules & Regulations
- Students enrolled for regular morning or afternoon class (including advanced academic class) are allowed to live in the dormitory.
- Those who do not register for the semester are to leave the dormitory.
- Priority is given to new students on first come first served basis.
2. Residence Period
- On-campus Dormitory(Gwanaksa): up to 2semesters
- KLEC Dormitories Twin Room: up to 3semesters
(If there is vacancy, you can extend your residence for one more semester.)
- KLEC Dormitories Single Room: No limit of Residence
3. Use of Facilities
- Keep the dormitory facilities clean.
- Do not nail or paint the walls.
- If you damage any facility on purpose, you have to pay for it.
- Do not use electric heating equipment other than those already installed in the dormitory.
- You are not allowed to raise pets.
- Do not make noise or gamble.
- You are not allowed to let other people stay overnight at your room without prior acknowledgement of the administrator.
- If you stay away from your room more than 3 days, you have to get permission from the administrator.
- You are not allowed to change your room without acknowledgement of the administrator.
- If you have problems in your room or other facilities, you must contact the administrator immediately.
4. Refund Policy
Dormitory Fee Refunds
* Drag the table left or right to see more.
|Prior to move-in||100% of dormitory fee|
※The refund amount will be calculated based on the dormitory fee you have paid.
※Deposit will be returned after deducting cleaning fee when you move out.